Complete Internet Solution
– A total solution that helps you connect, share, and enjoy your VDSL2 /ADSL2+ Internet connection using a single easy-to-set-up and manage devices.
– Fast Ethernet ports and high-speed 802.11n wireless give you the bandwidth for online-gaming, video conferences, and HD multimedia.
Robust Security Features
– Built-in Firewall to protect your network from internet attacks, and wireless security encryption to keep your Wireless traffic safe.
– Built-in VDSL2/ADSL2+/ADSL modem for connecting to your high-speed broadband.
– Four Fast Ethernet LAN ports to connect wired devices for high-speed online activities.
– Fast 802.11n wireless for reliable long-range wireless connections to devices throughout your home.
– NAT FIrewall to control traffic and prevent exploits and intrusions.
– Wifi Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly and securely add devices to your network.
– WPA/WPA2 encryption to secure your wireless traffic.
– Web Browser-based set-up and configuration.
– Set Up Wizard.
VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem and Router in a Single Device
– The DSL-224 combines the functionality of a high-speed VDSL2/ADSL2+ broadband modem and a wireless router in one device, eliminating the need for separate modem and wireless router devices.
– Connect to your VDSL2/ADSL2+ Internet Service Provider with downlink speeds of up to 100Mbps, then immediately share the Internet connection with both wireless and wired devices.
– Additionally, the DSL-224 gives you the option to connect to your broadband modem via WAN/LAN Ethernet port giving you the freedom to access the Internet via VDSL2/ADSL2+, Cable, or other connection types.
– 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN Four 10/100 BASE-TX LAN ports
– IEEE 802.11n
– IEEE 802.11g
– IEEE 802.11b
– LAN (x4)
– E.I.R.P on 2.4 GHz less than 100 mW
WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
– WEP 64-bit and 128-bit
– Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) – PIN/PBC
Quality of Service (QoS)
– UPnP support
– Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
– Network Address Translation (NAT)
– VPN passthrough/multi-session PPTP/L2TP/IPSec
Installation wizard (optional)
– Web-based GUI for con guratio firmware upgrade
– Code lock to prevent improper firmware upgrade
– Syslog monitoring
Minimum System Requirements
– Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP3 or
– Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, Firefox 3.0, Chome 20.0,or Safari 5.0
– Subscription with an Internet Service Provider
Package Contents :
– 1 x DSL-224
– 1 x Filter
– 1 x RJ11 Telephone Cable
– 1 x Ethernet Cable
– 1 x Quick start guide
– 1 x power AC adapter